Grosorb enables water to penetrate hydrophobic soils and assists absorption, movement and retention. It promotes plant root development by facilitating an even distribution of water to all areas of the plants container, or when applied to gardens and turf, eliminates ‘run off’ allowing water to soak through the soil. Grosorb also assists the effective use of fertiliser by channelling nutrients directly into the plant root zone. This product is safe and easy to apply and comes available in both granulated and liquid form for various application needs. Cost-effective, it conserves water and reduces the frequency of irrigation treatments.
Various soils types in Australia often suffer a hydrophobic (water repellent) condition, commonly referred to as ‘run-off ’. This condition occurs naturally, but particularly in soils which are regularly tilled and as gardens and lawns become more established. Similarly, garden pots, planters and hanging baskets are affected.
• Rapid uptake and quicker correction of anti wetting soils.
• Can be applied through the irrigation system reducing labour.
• Can be used in conjunction with a herbicide program.
• Even coverage.
• Allows simultaneous applications of fertiliser.
• Irrigation is not required after application at the recommended rate.