Article: Managers of Small Rolling Objects
Managers of Small Rolling Objects
(Trolley collector + all rounder)
LOCATION: KINGSLEY + STIRLING + MELVILLE
Casual roles available
(Must be available one weekend day - ideally Saturday!)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Punctual, committed, hard working and not afraid to get their hands a little dirty
- Extremely friendly and confident to greet and chat to people of all ages
- A team player, but able to follow instructions for daily tasks autonomously
- Interested in plants and gardening! But if you’re not, we promise we’ll convert you within a week
- Helping customers take their purchases to their cars - noting that we sell bagged soils in 25-30L bags as well as large plants + pottery, so the role requires you to be fit, healthy, with a muscle or two
- Regularly collecting trolleys that may be left in the carpark
- Generally helping us out both in the showroom + outside with small tasks
- Greeting customers, and generally being a very friendly and bright representative for Waldecks
The role would suit someone who is at school or uni and fancies a day of work on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Here’s how to apply:
- Please include the job title that you’re applying for in the subject line of your email - for example, “Application - Managers of Small Rolling Objects”.
- Please include your CV (with references) and cover letter, noting that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include your availability and your desired job type (full time, part time or casual).
Email your application to email@example.com