Native Potting Mix
Baileys Native Potting Mix is a quality growing media, specifically designed to meet the growing requirements of Australian native and other phosphorus-sensitive plants.
Formulated with low levels of phosphorus and to be free draining in pots and containers, this professional blend of ingredients has been perfected over many years. For this reason, Baileys Native Potting Mix is the preferred choice of many professional native production nurseries in Western Australia.
- Fully composted – It’s stable and won’t strip nutrients from your plants to facilitate the breakdown of immature organic material. The composting process also ensures no weed seeds or plant pathogens come with the product.
- Contains low phosphorus-controlled release fertiliser - Three types of controlled-release fertiliser, a 3-4 month, 5-6 month and 8-9 month have been added to this mix to ensure the perfect balance of nutrient release as required.
- Contains a quality wetting agent – Grosorb® has been added to the mix to ensure good moisture penetration, even drainage and re-wettability.
- Contains Zeolite – This porous volcanic rock improves structure, aeration and the nutrient holding capacity of the mix.
- Contains Trace Elements – All plant required nutrients are provided including iron, calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, copper and molybdenum.